I haven’t done FOTD for ages. As semi-requested by Eclair, here it is!
Base – I started with Cyber Colors Zero Pore Primer then used BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream as foundation/sunscreen.
Eyes – Shu Uemura Wong Kar Wai “Burning In Water” where I used the B1 eye shadow. Then I used Illamasqua brow cake as eyeliner and for defining my brows.
Cheeks – I used MAC’s “Pink Swoon” blush
Lips – Guarlain Rouge Automatique in shade 122
For today’s FOTD, I used the following:
- Dr. Jart Black Label as foundation
- Body Shop Holiday 2009 palette my sister gave me for eyeshadow and lower lid
- Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Liner for upper eyelid
- Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake for the eyebrows and lower lid
- MAC Pink Swoon blush
- Chanel Rouge Allure in Excentric lipstick
This is my first FOTD (face of the day). I just used my MacBook’s built-in camera and it made my skin look all bumpy. Grrr. Anyway, the cosmetics I used today:
- Dr. Jart Black Label BB Cream as foundation
- Laura Mercier Stellar Nights eye palette for the eyes
- Illamasqua Eyebrow cake for my eyebrows and as eyeliner
- MAC Pink Swoon Blush
- Maybelline Water Shine 3D in Plum de Light lipstick